Building Applications

When Do I Need a Permit? (PDF)

Ready to apply? Visit our Public Application Portal.

An account is required to apply. If you are an existing contractor registered with the City of Green Cove Springs, please email the Building Division to request your Portal Access Code if you have not already created an account. If you are not yet registered with the City, please send your license, general liability, and worker's compensation insurance/exemption to the above email to register.

Want some Portal Training? Check out the Portal Information page.

If you have any questions or concerns, email the Building Division or call 904-297-7050.

Documents for Building Permits


General Applications / Forms


Trade Permits

Affidavits / Forms

Solar Panel Forms

(These forms must be signed and submitted to the Building Assistant with the permit application)