Location: The east end of Walnut Street.
The City Pier provides a gateway to the City of Green Cove Springs by way of the St. Johns River. The Pier provides a centrally located covered pavilion with handrails that are handicap accessible. The 12 floating finger boat slips allow visitors to dock and explore the City of Green Cove Springs. The draft is approximately 8 to 9 feet.
All slips are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please leave the following when leaving payment:
- Boater's Name
- Phone Number
- Boat Registration Number
- Boat Name
An envelope will be available for leaving the payment in the drop box at the Pier.
City Code Sec. 50-35 passed December 4, 2012 requires:
- No human waste may be transported over the City Pier or deposited in any public restroom in Spring Park.
- Such interim dockage fees are:
- 0 to 6 hours of dockage with electricity and water: $5
- Over 6 hours with electricity and water: $10
- Overnight with electricity and water: $20
- No vessel shall be docked or moored at the City Pier for more than 72 hours in any 30-day period unless authorized by the City Manager or his designee.
- Penalties. Any owner or operator of a vessel who violates the provisions of this ordinance shall be subject to the penalties set forth in Section 50-81 of the City Code. Alternatively, the City may prosecute violations of this Ordinance with Citations or Notice of Violations to be heard before the City's Special Magistrate with fines not exceeding $500 each day a violation of this Ordinance shall continue.
The City does not reserve slips or guarantee that spaces will be available.